INTRODUCTION TO PLASMA ACTIVATED WATER (PAW)*
A Better Community for All (ABC4All) is embarking on "Global Humanitarian Relief:" The pending "Relief" is based on a variety of advanced technologies of which we have been privileged and blessed to become aware.
Hydro Enterprises, Inc. (HEI), a team of Russian physicist/engineers, discovered a non thermal process utilizing a proprietary set of plasma gases that could be integrated into a reactor through which any source of water could pass with resulting properties of water that made it possible to create myriad uses and applications for the treated water. More information about the technical details can be viewed here.
The myriad Uses of Plasma Activated Water were documented and summarized in a Thesis written as part of the requirements for a B.A. degree in Psychobiological Medicine at University of California, Santa Cruz, by Joshua Leibow: Water Treatment for the Not So Distant Future:
Uses of Plasma Activated Water (PAW)
1. Bottled Water
a. Higher levels of High pH water promotes healthier regenerating water
b. Quicker hydration for daily living, athletes and sport enthusiasts
c. More refreshing and better tasting water
2. Medical Sterilization Cleaning Hospital equipment, materials and surgical instruments of infectious diseases is paramount to maintain medical cleanliness
3. Agriculture Production and Processing of crops, dairy poultry, beef, and pork
a. Improves plant and animal growth rates
b. Eliminates / Reduces contaminants
c. Extends fresh fruits and vegetables shefl life by 7 to 14 days.
d. Eliminates / Reduces bacteria and other contaminants in food processing.
e. Improves dairy herd milk production up to 28%.
f. Improves insecticide effectiveness -- Use less to achieve same results.
4. Industrial Sterilization Applications in many food processing and preparation plants can use the same procedures as hospitals and clinics in the elimination or reduction of bacteria, viruses, and other contaminates
5. Manufacturing Any manufacturing company that needs water with a controlled pH, sterilization requirement or monomolecular water structure can benefit greatly by implementing this technology.
6. Waste Water Treatment With the benefits of eliminating or greatly reducing bacteria, viruses and other harmful contaminants in water, this purification system could be used in many water treatment applications. With capabilities of purifying water at a rate of 100,000 gallons per hour, this technology offers a very cost effective means of wastewater treatment
7. Emergency Water treatment A mobile or stationary unit can be brought to any location. Areas that have polluted water as a result of an industrial accident or catastrophic weather conditions like floods, tornados, hurricanes or other emergencies with this system can produce potable water from any source immediately.
HEI, as inventors of "Plasma Activated Water (PAW)" were able to document dramatic benefits to plants, animals and the environment. Extraordinary benefits began becoming apparent with regard to human consumption when the Team shared the water for drinking among themselves and their families. The CEO's grandson, after drinking this water, for example, is the only child in his school avoiding illness. There are endless examples of such benefits that have been observed, some of which are recorded here. A recent example is offered in the form of a Video!
PAW is a prototype in a laboratory ready to be brought to the world. To this end we have created the "ABC4All Global Humanitarian Consortium" to bring together resources that will permit the provision of this water anywhere in the world it is needed (everywhere). Any source of water, polluted or not, can be put through the reactor (which can be run by a generator if there is no electricity) and produce not just potable water, but water that "Improves Health Maintenance (IHM):"
David Gray, President of Huck-Fin Environmental Education (HFEE),
states: "PAW is not a promise, it is a blessing."
Validity studies already conducted and documented by independent laboratory testing show that 2.5 pH PAW is antiviral, antibacterial and kills Anthrax in 30 seconds.
A recent case report by the author has been accepted for publication in The Journal of Science of Healing Outcomes (JSHO): An unusual journal in the sense that it publishes reports in the area of healing outcomes, in any field of whole person healing; or CAM; or 20th century Western medicine; all novel medical or traditional healing systems which are rigorously authenticated. Included are before and after medical laboratory and diagnostic data: "Observations covering 4 years of consumption of Plasma Activated Water (PAW) with concomitant total rejuvenation and reversal of failing rehabilitation efforts."
The "Global Impact of Plasma Activated Water" together with "The Uses of PAW" indicate what ABC4All Global Humanitarian Relief portends for the world regardless of human consumption. It is part of What The World Needs Now."
Burton Danet, Ph.D.
Interview of and by Burton Danet, Ph.D.
*The above summary has been created based on accumulating observations made by the author, a retired clinical psychologist. Appreciation is extended to the inventors of PAW for permission to share the observations and for making the water available without interruption.