MESSAGE for a BETTER WORLD
Economic woes of the world can be assisted in the needed reverse upswing as we continue to work on harnessing Internet Technology at ABC4All in order to create "Self-FUNding4All." http://ABC4All.net/infoabc4all.htm
With the dramatic possibilities of the discovery of Plasma Activated Water (PAW), currently a prototype in a physics lab in Southern California, we have myriad applications and potential for adding to the job market anywhere in the world: http://abc4all.net/pawquickreview.htm and http://ABC4All.net/worldsolutions.htm
The Uses of PAW are well-documented with validation studies by independent laboratories by the Scientific Team (1 physicist and 2 engineers):
1. Bottled Water
a. Higher levels of High pH water promotes healthier regenerating water
b. Quicker hydration for daily living, athletes and sport enthusiasts
c. More refreshing and better tasting water
2. Medical Sterilization – Cleaning Hospital equipment, materials and surgical instruments of infectious diseases is paramount to maintain medical cleanliness
3. Agriculture – Production and Processing of crops, dairy poultry, beef, and pork
a. Improves plant and animal growth rates
b. Eliminates / Reduces contaminants
c. Extends fresh fruits and vegetables shelf life by 7 to 14 days
d. Eliminates / Reduces bacteria and other contaminates in food processing
e. Improves dairy herd milk production up to 28%
f. Improves insecticide effectiveness – Use less to achieve same results
4. Industrial Sterilization – Applications in many food processing and preparation plants can use the same procedures as hospitals and clinics in the elimination or reduction of bacteria, viruses, and other contaminates
5. Manufacturing – Any manufacturing company that needs water with a controlled pH, sterilization requirement or monomolecular water structure can benefit greatly by implementing this technology.
6. Waste Water Treatment – With the benefits of eliminating or greatly reducing bacteria, viruses and other harmful contaminants in water, this purification system could be used in many water treatment applications. With capabilities of purifying water at a rate of 100,000 gallons per hour, this technology offers a very cost effective means of waste water treatment
7. Emergency Water treatment – A mobile or stationary unit can be brought to any location. Areas that have polluted water as a result of an industrial accident or catastrophic weather conditions like floods, tornados, hurricanes or other emergencies with this system can produce potable water from any source immediately.
Please see info about the thesis written on PAW (full thesis available upon request): http://ABC4All.net/jl.htm
The two papers by Burton Danet, Ph.D. listed in the PAW Quick Review have been accepted for publication here: The Journal of Science of Healing Outcomes (JSHO) and willbe appearing in upcoming issues.
Both papers were recommended to be submitted by the Co-Editor and water expert/scientist: Professor Rustom Roy: Plasma Activated Water (PAW) is currently being studied by "...arguably one of the foremost experts of water in the world," Professor Rustum Roy: http://rustumroy.com
Evan Pugh Professor of the Solid State Emeritus
Professor of Science Technology and Society Emeritus
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA. 16802
Visiting Professor of Medicine
University of Arizona
Distinguished Professor of Materials
Arizona State University
Burton Danet, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist (Retired)