HELLO! WE ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!
Pilot School: Castle Park Middle School, Chula Vista, CA
FUNdraising™ Concert Venue:
Coors Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, CA
FUNdraising™ by ABC4All
Community Health, Exercise and Nutrition for All (CHEN4All) was created via a collaboration between Huck-Fin Environmental Education (HFEE) and A Better Community For All (ABC4All). The following addresses one component of CHEN4All, that of the FUNdraising™ opportunities offered by ABC4All.
I. Vision: Utilize the FUNdraising™ capabilities of ABC4All to bring nongovernmental sources of revenue to participating schools in Community Health, Exercise and Nutrition for All (CHEN4All).
II. Mission: "Maximizing Charitable Contributions on and off the Internet"™
1. Introduce all segments of the community to the importance of CHEN4All and the necessity to cooperate to provide maximum support that will make the program a success, thereby reversing unhealthy trends in our society.
2. Enlist the cooperation of politicians, the Chamber of Commerce and business community, the Board of Education, existing coalitions within the community, school and school district administrators, teachers, parents, children and families to create better health for the citizenry and for the community at large.
3. Discuss the variety of means by which ABC4All will create opportunities for nongovernmental self-funding for participating schools including CHEN4All Business Partners and the ABC4All Triple Giving Program (ABC4AllGGG)™.
4. Describe how the Foundation of A Better Community For All (FABC) offers a free membership opportunity to communities. By becoming a member of the Friends of ABC4All at http://ABC4All.org, it will be possible to join forces to create maximum support for worthwhile causes such as local schools.
5. Introduce the ABC4All Triple Giving Program (ABC4AllGGG)™ , available to the Friends of ABC4All, as a focus to provide maximum support for CHEN4All and participating schools (http://ABC4All.net/abc4allggg.htm).
1. Explain the workings of ABC4AllGGG: No risk participation by businesses, consumers and charities.
2. Describe the endorsement of The Giving Card, cornerstone of ABC4AllGGG, by the Vatican.
3. Describe how existing bank credit/debit cards already supporting a cause (e.g., alumni association) can also support a school via registering the same card with The Giving Card/ABC4AllGGG. No new credit/debit card needed.
4. Participating in CHEN4All FUNdraising opportunities can create funding for both schools and CHEN4All itself via participating CHEN4All Business Partners.
5. Long term goal: Doubling all such contributions generated via the Friends of ABC4All.
1. Launch CHEN4All 09/05 in the Castle Park Middle School, Chula Vista, CA.
2. Participate in the Health Fair kicking off the CHEN4All program.
3. Facilitate various aspects of "The total solution to reversing unhealthy eating habit patterns in USA."
4. Engage in assisting in the development of various educational modules for all grade levels for CHEN4All.
5. Work towards the creation of the CHEN4All "Edutainment" including a series of concert FUNndraisers demonstrating the importance of achieving a successful CHEN4All.
For background information CLICK HERE to learn more about